The Trainer is responsible for Training Sourcefit Employees on various Skills, sitting in with Client training to be able to understand and replicate what their employees do, and you are expected to do some Quality Assurance work on newly hired employees’ first weeks.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time off
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Sourcefit is a BPO Company that provides services to a wide range of companies in IT, Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, and Advertising. Sourcefit is a fast-growing company but we follow a policy of close personal service for our clients and employees. We are constantly looking for talented individuals to join our team.
Eastwood Libis QC
Monday to Friday | 9 AM to 6 PM
*Please note this is the default shift, but there are instances wherein you may need to adjust your schedule to accommodate training for new hires.
• Train new and existing Sourcefit Employees on Soft/Technical Skills
• Coordinate with Clients regarding new hire progress
• Sit in on new hire training with Client
• Monitor the performance of New Hires and provide updates and suggestion to the client on how to better improve the employee
• Other ad-hoc tasks as needed
• At least 2 Years in a trainer role
• Excellent communication Skills
• Experience in a BPO Setting
• Experience dealing directly with Foreign Clients