The IT Business Analyst will use their comprehension skills and technical knowledge to analyze business requirements. You will be working with developers and offer direction on how the system should perform, translating specifics into systems requirements. You will also identify problems or gaps in requirements and also facilitate functional issue resolution during testing of the software application.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
The Client is a Software-as-a-service platform company that provides services to the trade & logistics industry. They connect businesses with their web applications to enable them to exchange data with Customs authorities in North America to report shipment information being imported and exported in the country.
IT Business Analyst
Eastwood Libis, QC (Work from home until further notice
Monday to Friday 9 PM to 6 AM (Shifting)
• Generate users’ stories on product specifications and requirements
• Work with engineering /QA team to plan and deliver features on time
• Monitor and measure launched products performance and usability, communicate feedback to product development teams
• Understand the user behaviour, design and deliver product solutions to solve customer problems
• Provide product support to customers and internal teams
• QA testing
• Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related disciplines
• 2+ years’ experience with:
o Data communication method such (VAN, FTP, SFTP, SOAP, REST, XML, JSON)
o Wireframing/prototyping tools, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, class and object diagrams (Axure, UXPin, Lucidchart)
o Different software development methodologies, i.e. Waterfall (SDLC), Agile, etc.
o ANSI X12 and EDIFACT
o programming languages, software applications/systems/platforms
• Experience in technical writing or user acceptance testing
• Experience in IT, SaaS
• Ability to work in cross-functional teams, deliver on commitments
• Good analytics, writing, and communication skills
• Creative, resourceful and results-oriented
• High-level comfort in a fast-paced STARTUP environment
• A self-oriented and a highly motivated attitude
• Have strong solution skills in translating customer needs/issues to product functionalities