As a backend developer, you will use your skills in software engineering to develop back-end web and mobile applications. You will employ best practices to create secure, high-performing, and accessible code. Additionally, you will contribute to improving the technical capabilities and delivery processes for your team. Lastly, you will continuously improve your own knowledge and expertise in the field.
Work from home
Monday to Friday | 6 AM to 3 PM
- Collaborates with project managers, development & QA teams, marketing Subject Matter Experts (primarily in SEO & Analytics), and clients.
- Develops back-end web and mobile applications. Employs software engineering principles and best practices, including proper code structure, as well as security, performance, and accessibility.
- Provides accurate new business Level of Efforts for assigned clients.
- Authors, presents & maintains content engineering and integration requirements that take advantage of the marketing technology landscape to customers.
- Exhibits and applies understanding of marketing industry, channels, and appropriate technologies.
- Contributes to improving best practices, technical capabilities, and delivery processes for the Web Platforms & Solutions group.
- Continuously improve knowledge & technical expertise in the profession.
- 2+ years’ experience as a software developer.
- Experience developing with ASP.NET Core-Experience developing with C# .NET MVC Framework
- Experience with relational databases (i.e. SQL, MySQL)
- Experience building sites with Kentico 12 MVC or Kentico 13.
- Knowledge of CSS, HTML5
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming Design Patterns